Specialty Veterinary Services in Watsontown
Offering State-of-the-Art Treatments for Pennsylvania’s Pets
At Animal Emergency Center, we provide a number of specialty veterinary services, including ophthalmology, surgery, treatment of infectious diseases, and more in the Central Pennsylvania area.
Our specialty services are reserved specifically for those instances when your regular veterinarian is unavailable. If your pet needs emergency care on a weeknight, weekend, or holiday, we’re here to give them the treatment they deserve and the peace of mind you need.
A Wide Variety of Services for All Your Animal’s Needs
As fellow pet owners and lovers ourselves, our staff of doctors and technicians understand how important your pet’s health is to you and your family. We’re determined to provide professional and compassionate care for your pet during those times when your regular vet is unavailable. Our patients are always treated with love and we make a point to personally talk with their owners, offering updates, advice, and consolation depending on what the situation calls for.
Our specialty veterinary services include:
- Soft-Tissue Surgery: We have the capability to perform a wide variety of emergency surgeries, including gastrointestinal foreign body removal, cystotomy (removal of bladder stones), splenectomy (removal of the spleen), cesarean sections, and more.
- Ophthalmology: Involves the study and treatment of eye disorders and diseases. We offer both emergency and routine ophthalmology services. Make an ophthalmology appointment today!
- Blood/Plasma Transfusion: Procedures that involve giving blood intravenously to replace lost blood, either during surgery or as a result of a serious injury.
- Isolation Unit: A separate unit that helps our doctors provide high-quality care to infectious patients while minimizing exposure risks to other patients.
- Endoscopy: A tool used for foreign body removal and biopsies.